B.OK Workplace Event
Unboxing possibilities to inspire purpose and productivity
We are changing the space of events in the workplace to help educate and inspire employees, clients and other stakeholders with our customised experiential and interactive events. How?
We work with you to create a lasting experience in the workplace, combining your current HR strategies and internal objectives and our mission of supporting others to lead a happier and healthier life.
• Positivity Corner: a chance for attendees to write down happy moments on sticky notes and we will collage them to showcase in the office.
• Wish it box: attendees write down the changes they wish to see in the workplace. This anonymous feedback is invaluable for employers, all of the data will be collated and sent to you.
• Temporary tattoos with positive affirmations: focuses on the positive affirmation whilst also reiterating the temporary tattoo will fade in time, just as tough times will.
• Massages: helping each employee relax and open to possibilities after a 5 minute massage each.
Hosting a B.OK Workplace Wellness Event will give you access to our experts in the fields of happiness, mental health, mindfulness, support, goal setting, fitness and more to speak and inspire at your next event – for example Dr Happy from the Happiness Institute
Our B.OK Boxes offer just over 2 months of support and is the perfect addition to any event as a gift for the attendees. A chance for them to practise what they have learnt during the event and continue to build on skills individually or amongst colleagues after the event. Incorporate the B.OK Boxes into an accountability buddy system or just inspire a healthy work life balance.
Pricing and packages are determined by:
• Number of attendees
• Total duration of the event
• Location of the event
• Modules selected
“If you want to get out of the traditional, tick box workshops, then you have come to the right place. The B.OK Workplace Event was the best wellness initiative we have organised. With B.OK’s forward thinking and interactive approach our employees left feeling uplifted and inspired to lead a healthy and happy life inside and outside of the workplace.”